Monday, April 22, 2013

Latest TED talks video

The 8 secrets to success is a fantastic video. I would love to share it with my students except it has a cuss word in it. I think the video is inspiring because it makes you question whether or not you are doing the right things with your life. I dont really think that they are secrets but they are truly things to "make you go hmmm?" I think the entire thing is about self-reflection and whether or not you are truly fulfilling your own destiny and success.

3 comments:

  1. Keri--great video! Simple and to the point! It definitely does make you go hmmmm to some things that were mentioned. Thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the comment you posted, "I think the entire thing is about self-reflection and whether or not you are truly fulfilling your own destiny and success." I don't think one certain thing defines or equal success. I think it is based on who you are and what YOU believe it means to be successful. For me, success is showed in various aspects of my life. I believe I am successful in life because I have a husband who is my best friend and that loves me, two amazing daughters, a job that challenges me everyday and that I love, a loving family, and wonderful friends. It would be fun to ask my fourth graders what they think success means! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this talk! I forget about all the great TED talks that I mean to share with my students, and this is one of them.

    ReplyDelete